"We recently achieved 1000 monthly paying customers."
What does a productive day in your life look like, and how often do you have days like that? Or what is a regular day like?
Start my day with Qigong and some dance. Plant-based food. Open my MacBook and check Wildmetrics to get a quick overview of my business. 4 hours of focus work per day. 4 days a week. Empty calendar and only calls on Monday. Close my computer to work on some non-digital projects (van, gardening). Afternoon surf. Watch the sun-set.
What is your tech stack and why?
- RedwoodJS: Redwood is an opinionated, full-stack, serverless web application framework that will allow you to build and deploy JAMstack applications with ease.
- GraphQL: GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data.
- Apollo: Is the library that exposes the API as graphQL. It works for both sides - client and server.
- Prisma: is an open source database toolkit
- Git: We use control version on a private GitHub repository
- PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL is one of the world's most popular relational database management systems.
- AWS: All the server-side is based on lambda functions and SQS services.
- Auth0: For user authentication
- Segment and June: to track our product analytics
- Postmark: For transactional emails to our users
- BetterUptime: For our status page, and monitoring health of our services.
- Intercom: To help our users, announce new features & collect feedback
- Gitbook: For our docs
How and when did you get your first customer? Your first 1000?
We recently achieved 1000 monthly paying customers. Here is a photo:
What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made?
Purchased a plane ticket to San Francisco in 2016 to work for Steli Efti from Close.